Friday, November 18, 2011

Thoughts on Dunhill Cigarettes?

I'm in the U.S. and saw a pack of these, not sure if it's worth a go. Are they any good? I was looking at the Full Flavored (Red) box. Thoughts?





-Let me say that I realize smoking is bad for you, but I enjoy it. Don't leave self-righteous answers to the tune of "Smoking is bad for you". I realize this, it's my choice. Any answers like that will be reported. Thanks.|||Dunhills are GREAT!!!!





my friend is a snob so he is big on them....lol - but if you buy them around here they were 8.00 a pack before the BIG rate increase couple months ago - they are probably close to 10 bucks a pack by now





my friend travels out of country so he gets cartons for like 15 to 20 bucks ......so its totally worth it





really no cigarettes are worth 10 bucks a pack - but then again they charge 7 to 8 for all the avg brands so maybe its all relative!!!!|||I walys thought they had a very sophisticated image about them. My BIL smoked them on occasion.

1 comment:

  1. Are you paying over $5 per pack of cigarettes? I buy all my cigarettes over at Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 50%.

    ReplyDelete