Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does anyone know a legit online shop to buy Dunhill cigarettes?

I am in the US, and want to buy Dunhill cigarettes. I have been browsing the internet and everytime i find something promising, i google that site and find someone registered it as a scam... I really want to buy some Dunhills online, but am having trouble. Anyone in the US please help??





Also, if you know whether i can get a friend in the UK to send me cigarettes....it is possible....will i receive my package??





Only proper answers please...and yes, i know, i shouldnt be smoking...but i am!|||There you go. they seem to be out of stock at the moment but if you email them presumably they will be getting more stock








Here's another one.|||http://bestcigarettesshop.com/ are SCAMMERS, USA BUYERS BEWARE. ordered 17 Cartons 2 months ago, and got nothing, contaced there customer service through chat, and they said i will receive it in 3 weeks, delays delays delays, BUYERS BEWARE%26lt; THIS A RUSSIAN SCAMMER WEBSITE%26lt; im down over 450 dollars,,

Report Abuse

1 comment:

  1. Are you paying over $5 / pack of cigs? I'm buying all my cigarettes at Duty Free Depot and I save over 50% on cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete