Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Repairs for dunhill cigarette lighter?

I would ask at your nearest tobacco station in the malls, they will either fix them or know who will.


Also ask at the key %26amp; watch places in the malls, such as Mr Minute etc.


|||I'm guessing it was expensive and obviously has innate value to you.





My recommendation is pay a visit to the Dunhill web site www.dunhill.com (NOT .au) in London. On the web site they have a link "Find a service centre". It may pay to send it back to London to ensure its done properly and thus retain its value and usefulness. I certainly wouldn't entrust it to the local key cutter or smoke shop if you value it, as I think you do.

1 comment:

  1. Are you paying more than $5 / pack of cigs? I'm buying my cigs from Duty Free Depot and I'm saving over 70% from cigs.

    ReplyDelete