Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What in your opinion is the best cigarette made?

my no 1 is Benson and Hedges (gold pack) Special Filter, and my second pick is Dunhill International.





What about u guys, what do y'all think?|||marb menthol,


or newports xD|||Newports|||Death cigarettes. If the cap fits.....|||American Spirits Blue pack|||The best cigarettes take some effort.





If you buy some Peter Stokkebye Danish Export and roll it or stuff into a filtered tube, you'll probably agree.





http://forum.ryorevolution.com/|||Djarum Blacks , the cloves.





I don't know I've always been the kind of person who likes candles and incense sticks, so this was the perfect match for me. The smell is amazing. The flavored filter paper makes your lips taste sweet, goes well with a can of Coke/Pepsi, or even hard liquor (rum, scotch).





I also smoke Camel lights, which are the only light cigarettes that dont taste light a light cigarette stereotype'|||If there were such a thing as a "best cigarette made", there'd be only one brand/style at the cigarette counter, wouldn't there be?





So many factors. Regular or menthol. Kings, 100's, 120's, filterless, or international length. Full flavor, lights, or ultra-lights.





Don't be afraid to sample around. Whenever I buy a carton of my regular smokes, I'll sometimes buy a single pack of something slightly different, not only for a change of pace, but I might stumble on a brand I like better.

No comments:

Post a Comment