Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can you help me find the perfect perfume?

I'm looking for a new perfume that fits my style, but don't want to spend an eternity at a crowded fragrance counter being spritzed by aggressive salespeople.





I like very warm, almost masculine scents, especially those which feature bergamot, amber, sandalwood, or cedar as a dominant base note. On top of that, I enjoy top notes that are somewhat citrusy (like lemongrass) or floral (jasmine, rosewood), but not overpowering. I prefer for the overall sense of a fragrance to be woody or amber. I can also appreciate touches of lavender and vanilla.





The only perfume I've found that really matches my tastes well is Desire by Alfred Dunhill.





Can you think of or suggest any other fragrances which I might enjoy?|||I don't know much about perfumes, but there's this Invent Your Own Scent kit that The Body Shop sells... and you mix and match the scents... it has lime, orange, geranium, coriander, mint, watermelon, sandalwood, vetiver and tonka bean.





http://thebodyshop.com/bodyshop/browse/p鈥?/a>








You can try this if you can't find the perfect perfume..





Good Luck|||dior or burberry|||try Chanel 19 very woody and sexy|||Burberry is a great scent, and they have different varieties if you could call them varieties. I prefer Burberry Weekend.|||Shalimar


Tigress


Both available on line


Go to vermontcountrystore.com|||Kors by Michael Kors


Prada, edt


Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel





All very sultry, spicy, woodsy, oriental...|||I adore Amor Amor by Cacharel|||DUNE and DIAMOND....|||lacoste pink very nice i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment