Tuesday, November 22, 2011

After your suggestions about which fragance to wear here comes the 2nd part of the question.?

These are the suggestions I got from other users.


Acqua di Gio, Polo Blue, Burberrys Weekend, Lacoste, Alfred Dunhill, Happy for men by Clinique, L'eau de Issey, Jil Sanders...


I wanna denote personality, style and masculinity. At the same time I wanna use something that doesnt smell too strong. Well, now its your turn to suggest. I wanna go and ask the shop assistant for some samples.|||Jean Paul Gaultier is a fragrance that I've found many women like. It is, however, a lighter "fruitier" scent, if you will. It is def one of my favorites.





Gucci Envy is a really musky scent that isn't overpowering, but has a strong smell that definitely emphasizes the "masculinity" part.





A classic like Obsession has that masculine smell and isn't quite as musky a scent.





Chrome is a really nice fragrance and maybe really falls well into what it sounds like you are looking for.





Chanel Egoiste is a nice fragrance, somewhere in between that musky scent and the lighter scent of ones like Jean Paul Gaultier. Also, Chanel Egoiste Platinum is similar, but a different smell.





I'm sure you've probably smelled Obsession, so I'd get samples of the others to see what you think.|||Acqua di Gio this is the best (it turns me on to smell that)|||Joop, my husband wears it. I LOVE it!!!!!!! Or Davidoff Cool Water, I like that one too. And those ones are definitely not too strong.|||Then "Burberry" is the one for you!.


Masculine,but Subtle. Never Strong or Brassy.


(To Me) Burberry is a fragrance you can wear for both work and play.|||Dude, I probably told you this but you have to wear what is right for your body chemistry. Expensive and trendy doesn't translate to smells good on you.





I happen to hit the jackpot as Stetson smells great on me. I have gotten compliments from women of all ages, so much so that my friend decided he was going to wear it. Guess what? Even his own girlfriend who loves it on me didn't like it on him.





So, do you want to say, hey I'm wearing this or do you want other people (women) to say hey that smells great on you?|||My friend Justin wears the new fragrance by Usher. It smells great and it lasts all day without being overpowering. I love it and I know a lot of people like it too. I am sure it will be kinda pricey since it is new but I would highly recomend it.|||JOHN VARVATOS...Followed closely by Kenneth Cole Black, Armani Black Code and Hanae Mori for Men.





You CANNOT go wrong!! These all smell masculine but not brutish, classy, upscale and ultra sexy. Women (and/or men) will be hanging off your every word!|||I will definitely have to recommend Acqua Di Gio. It is long lasting and a WONDERFUL scent. Its very masculine. However, it can be pricy. Another great scent that is a little more money friendly...Curve for men. I love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment