Friday, November 18, 2011

Which cigarettes is more dangerous , marlboro or dunhill?and which one can make you more addicted to it?

Marlboro for both questions.|||Cigarettes are all dangerous. there isn't anything as a "safer" one to smoke. Both brands will destroy your lungs, and both carry a high chance addiction. Tar, cancer, and other lung disorders can all be linked to cigarettes.





You won't be addicted to a brand, but the nicotine. You don't crave a cigarette, only the nicotine provided by it. It hotwires the brain, making it feel that it needs a chemical that has no value to the body.





If you're asking this question because you're thinking about starting to smoke: don't. It is an expensive, disgusting, and dangerous habit. All that awaits is a slow, painful death from killing your lungs, one puff at a time.





If you already smoke, then I can't help you. Both of my parents are smokers, and so are most of my friends. I know what happens first hand, as lung cancer took my grandfather from me. Its up to you what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment