Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do european cigarettes taste better than American ones?

I heard American cigarettes taste like crap when compared to european ones like Davidoff, Sobranie Black Russian and Dunhill. Is that true? I personally smoked American brands like Camel Silver and Kamel Red; they don't taste that great.|||my friend visited europe last summer and brought home a bunch of european(mostly from italy) cigarettes and they were a lot better than any other cigarettes i've smoked.|||Depends what your preferences are but if you were forced by necessity to smoke a different brand to the ones you were used to, your tastes and preferences are likely to change.

1 comment:

  1. Are you paying more than $5 per pack of cigarettes? I buy my cigarettes over at Duty Free Depot and I'm saving over 50% on cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete