Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Does smoking nicotine cause slight tachyardia?

I noticed that whenever I smoke my heartbeat increases. I'll have maybe one or two cigarettes and it'll happen. I mostly smoke "strong" brands like Dunhill Red/Black long or Marlboro Red. Is this expected when smoking cigarettes?|||Yes, nicotine is a stimulant and will affect your heart rate, as well as blood pressure, respiration and your general health, but that much you already know. Bottom line is that it is a stimulant and will act as such.|||it is a reaction to the nicotine. If you stop smoking it will take abouot 2 years for your lungs to return to normal.|||Yes, definitely, It is the body's way of trying to "get rid" of the nicotine.

3 comments:

  1. Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

    Over 160,000 men and women are using a easy and SECRET "water hack" to drop 1-2 lbs every night while they sleep.

    It's effective and it works all the time.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Get a glass and fill it up with water half glass

    2) And then do this amazing hack

    you'll be 1-2 lbs lighter when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Whitehouse market url

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Buy Weed Online

    ReplyDelete