Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Which brand is sexier? Dunhill or Marlboro.?

I am a girl and I would like to know which brand would be the best out of these two. I like the ones with orange filters. I smoke Dunhills but I am thinking about switchingover to Marlboros. What do you recommend? Which one is sexier?|||They'll BOTH make you wrinkled and old...long before your time....|||They are both about the same, in terms of sexiness. Men who like women who smoke generally prefer them to smoke long all-white cigarettes, like Virginia Slims. Try the VS 120s if you want to look sexy smoking.


And don't listen to any of these jerks who don't even understand your question!|||As a smoker, I can honestly say that there is NOTHING sexy about smoking! I'm on my third time trying to quit, and it will take a lot of self discipline to make it this time around. Addiction and major health problems are NOT SEXY... Would you enjoy kissing an ashtray? Gosh, that's sexy!|||Ask the Marlboro man. He died of smoking-related illnesses.|||you smoke for the nicotine addiction. the brand will not change anything

1 comment:

  1. Are you paying over $5 / pack of cigs? I'm buying high quality cigarettes at Duty Free Depot and I'm saving over 60% from cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete