Monday, November 14, 2011

Do they sell Dunhill Light cigarettes in SA?

I'm moving to Cape Town, SA and I smoke Dunhill Light and so I was wondering if they sold it there?|||Yes.


The Dunhill brand is in fact owned by a South African company.


See http://www.richemont.com/history.html|||Lol i guess they do, but if not, are you going to stop smoking or change to another brand|||I have seen Dunhill sigarettes ,yes . I do not know if it is available in light .|||Yes they do, a friend of mine used to smoke them and she always used to ask me to go and get her two packets before work, white with a red dunhill label on them....





Smoking is bad for you! I know, I smoke!!!|||Yes i smoke dunhill infinte lights in SA. You also get the blue packet I think it is Dunhill Light. You can find it everywhere in South Africa so do not worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment