Friday, November 11, 2011

Is there any difference between Dunhill cigarettes and Dunhill international cigarettes?

I'm asking about differences such as: manufacturer, taste, etc.


Thanks!|||Dunhill International is one of four brands I rotate. Full bodied but leaves a dry taste in my mouth. These are not the same as the Dunhill I smoked in the late 1990's.





Dunhill is still a high quality smoke,but i think the tobacco that BAT use is not as top as before some years and the new pack's design: http://www.tobaccopub.com/cigarettes/dun鈥?/a>





Dunhill was my brand,well ok i still smoke it sometimes and is a good choice for someone who prefers luxury cigarettes|||They are the same thing. Dunhill is not an American made brand. That's why it says Dunhill International on the packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment